Criminal Defense Attorney
Call (928) 212-1421 to Schedule a Free Consultation.
Meet with Mitch Padilla and discuss your case.
Learn your legal options and protect yourself!
Aggressive Defense For Disorderly Conduct Charges
Disorderly conduct is a common criminal charge in Arizona. Disorderly conduct, also sometimes referred to as: disturbing the peace or disruption of peace. Disorderly conduct is a “catch-all” for most disruptive behaviors and in most instances the facts of the alleged disruption is overstated.
Regardless of the circumstances, it is vital that you put up a vigorous defense. How do you do that? By calling Mitch Padilla, an aggressive and knowledgeable criminal defense attorney. No matter what your circumstances are, Mr. Padilla believes that everyone deserves to have their rights protected with the best possible defense.
Disorderly Conduct Charges Explained
A person commits disorderly conduct if, with intent to disturb the peace or quiet of a neighborhood, family or person, or with knowledge of doing so, such person:
- Engages in fighting, violent or seriously disruptive behavior; or
- Makes unreasonable noise; or
- Uses abusive or offensive language or gestures to any person present in a manner likely to provoke immediate physical retaliation by such person; or
- Makes any protracted commotion, utterance or display with the intent to prevent the transaction of the business of a lawful meeting, gathering or procession; or
- Refuses to obey a lawful order to disperse issued to maintain public safety in dangerous proximity to a fire, a hazard or any other emergency; or
- Recklessly handles, displays or discharges a deadly weapon or dangerous instrument.
How Can We Help?
Contact our office today for your Free Consultation!
The Law Office of J. Mitchell Padilla is ready to help. Call (928) 212-1421 to schedule your Free Consultation and find out your legal options today.
Schedule Your Free Criminal Case Consultation Now!
Regardless of the charges you face and no matter the nature of your case, you need to speak with someone who has the experience, passion and determination to guide you through these troubling experiences. Time is a crucial matter in strengthening your defense, we encourage you to schedule a Free Case Evaluation as soon as possible.
Allow us the opportunity to explain the charges you face and what we can do to help.
WHY HIRE MITCH PADILLA?
Former Assistant Attorney General
Mr.Padilla represented the State of Arizona for almost 12 years as an Assistant Attorney General. During that time, he looked out for the safety of children and the welfare of families across Northern Arizona. Mr.Padilla promises to bring that same passion and commitment to you as your attorney.
US Navy Veteran
Experienced Legal Career
- Management at Pacific Telephone.
- Pro bono Hearing Examiner & Immigration Attorney 6 years.
- Northern Arizona Assistant Attorney General for 12 Years.
- That's 19+ Years of Legal Experience On Your Side!
Relationships and respect. Read what our wonderful clients and awesome associates have to say about us.
J. Mitchell Padilla is a qualified, competent, knowledgeable, and effective attorney who I highly recommend to anyone looking for satisfactory legal representation. He is a genuine, down-to-earth individual who listens to and assesses the needs of others. I wholeheartedly recommend Mitch to those looking for an experienced and caring attorney.
Mukai, Fellow Attorney
Janette Lee, Satisified Client
Committed to Crafting the Best Defense Possible
When faced with a complex law matter, it is extremely important to retain the immediate representation of a trusted attorney. Due to the serious nature of your case, we advise you against navigating through the legal system alone. We know how to achieve your goals and would be proud to offer you the unmatched level of exceptional legal representation that you deserve. We are fully equipped to provide you with the zealous, compassionate, and dedicated legal representation that you need.