Marijuana Conviction Expungement
Our Experts Can Get The Job Done
Call (928) 212-1421 to Schedule a Free Consultation.
Meet with Mitch Padilla and discuss your case.
Learn your legal options and protect yourself!
Expunging Marijuana Convictions In Arizona
In November 2020 Arizonans passed Proposition 207.
After an eternity of criminalizing all marijuana within the state, Prop 207 legalized recreational cannabis within Arizona state lines. In turn, what used to be a felony for simple marijuana possession is now legal.
For those with prior convictions that are now legal under Prop 207, individuals can seek an expungement of records beginning July 21, 2021.
What Types Of Marijuana Convictions Can Be Expunged?
Per A.R.S. § 36-2862, the three convictions below are now eligible for expungement:
- Possession, use, or transportation of 2.5 ounces or less of marijuana (or 12.5 grams or less of marijuana concentrate).
- Possession, transportation, or cultivation of no more than 6 marijuana plants at an individual’s primary residence for personal use.
- Possession, use, or transportation of paraphernalia related to the cultivation, manufacture, processing, or use or marijuana.
Why Should I Expunge My Marijuana Conviction?
- Better eligibility for student loans or home loans.
- More employment opportunities and the ability to obtain professional licenses.
- Better court-ordered child custody and parenting time arrangements.
- Restoration of civil rights, including the right to own a firearm, vote, and obtain government-funded housing or loans.
- Reduce or eliminate sentencing enhancements in future charges or convictions.
- Termination of probation and court-imposed restrictions.
How Can We Help?
When faced with a complex legal matter like getting a Marijuana Conviction Expunged, it is extremely important to retain the immediate representation of an experienced attorney. Due to the serious nature of your case, we advise you against navigating through the legal system alone. We know how to achieve your goals and would be proud to offer you the exceptional legal representation that you deserve. If you’re serious about getting your Marijuana Conviction Expunged don’t waste any more time and contact our experts.
Contact our office today for your Free Consultation!
The Law Office of J. Mitchell Padilla is ready to help. Call (928) 212-1421 to schedule your Free Consultation and find out your legal options today.
Schedule Your Free Criminal Case Consultation Now!
Regardless of the charges you face and no matter the nature of your case, you need to speak with someone who has the experience, passion and determination to guide you through these troubling experiences. Time is a crucial matter in strengthening your defense, we encourage you to schedule a Free Case Evaluation as soon as possible.
Allow us the opportunity to explain the charges you face and what we can do to help.
WHY HIRE MITCH PADILLA?
Former Assistant Attorney General
Mr.Padilla represented the State of Arizona for almost 12 years as an Assistant Attorney General. During that time, he looked out for the safety of children and the welfare of families across Northern Arizona. Mr.Padilla promises to bring that same passion and commitment to you as your attorney.
US Navy Veteran
Experienced Legal Career
- Management at Pacific Telephone.
- Pro bono Hearing Examiner & Immigration Attorney 6 years.
- Northern Arizona Assistant Attorney General for 12 Years.
- That's 19+ Years of Legal Experience On Your Side!
Relationships and respect. Read what our wonderful clients and awesome associates have to say about us.
J. Mitchell Padilla is a qualified, competent, knowledgeable, and effective attorney who I highly recommend to anyone looking for satisfactory legal representation. He is a genuine, down-to-earth individual who listens to and assesses the needs of others. I wholeheartedly recommend Mitch to those looking for an experienced and caring attorney.
Mukai, Fellow Attorney
Janette Lee, Satisified Client
Committed to Crafting the Best Defense Possible
When faced with a complex law matter, it is extremely important to retain the immediate representation of a trusted attorney. Due to the serious nature of your case, we advise you against navigating through the legal system alone. We know how to achieve your goals and would be proud to offer you the unmatched level of exceptional legal representation that you deserve. We are fully equipped to provide you with the zealous, compassionate, and dedicated legal representation that you need.